Whistler, British Columbia
3.0

I was out of lives, and a pop-up informed me that if I played to level 9 of Pepper Panic, I would get a full set of lives and 3 line blasters. I completed to level 11 of the Pepper Panic, and received nothing. Where are my lives and my line blasters???? This is not the first time this has happened. Make good on your promises, please!!!!! I like the game, but I don't expect to be cheated out of what you said you would give me. It would really help me to finish the level that I am currently on. Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $14. This person is overall dissatisfied with BLIZZARD. The most disappointing about pet rescue saga pepper panic saga at BLIZZARD was not getting what i was promised , but reviewer liked playing the game. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BLIZZARD.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare BLIZZARD to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BLIZZARD?

Comments