Whistler, British Columbia
3.0

I was out of lives, and a pop-up informed me that if I played to level 9 of Pepper Panic, I would get a full set of lives and 3 line blasters. I completed to level 11 of the Pepper Panic, and received nothing. Where are my lives and my line blasters???? This is not the first time this has happened. Make good on your promises, please!!!!! I like the game, but I don't expect to be cheated out of what you said you would give me. It would really help me to finish the level that I am currently on. Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $14. This person is overall dissatisfied with BLIZZARD. The most disappointing about pet rescue saga pepper panic saga at BLIZZARD was not getting what i was promised , but reviewer liked playing the game. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BLIZZARD.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare BLIZZARD to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BLIZZARD?

Comments

Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Hollywood Casino Aurora - *No intregity  *No accountability Hollywood Casino Aurora "HOLLYWOOD CASINO AURORA 1 W New York St, Aurora, IL 60506 Incident date: Thursday August 17, 2017. Approximately 545pm-615pm 2013 Nissan Sentra Sv. $3,000 damage done by Valet. Refuse to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more