Update added by user Mar 31
Thank you I have just played this level again and the parameters where changed and I have completed it.
Original review posted by user Mar 31
I have just completed level 1310 on pet rescue for the second time and it says level 1310 failed for the second time.As you can see from the photo I have a 3 star score of 54590 and I got a 20 block combo and cleared 100% of the blocks so all the requirements to proceed to the next level have been satisfied.
Why then does it say I have failed?
How can I proceed to the next level if it says I fail every time I complete level 1310. Please look into this for me and let me pass onto the next level as I really like playing this game.
I hope you can help me to carry on playing.this might seem a bit long winded but I am trying to enter at least 100 words, thank you in anticipation.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Playing it
What I disliked
- Not proceeding to the next level
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Pet Rescue Saga
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I posted a full in depth Disney Movie Club on my site about a month ago and it has gained some traction. I was skeptical about the Disney Movie Club,..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COST! I should’ve known there was something odd when their quote was reduced twice first from 2k to 1.5k and later by further £200. These guys fitted..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."