Resolved

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

Thank you I have just played this level again and the parameters where changed and I have completed it.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

I have just completed level 1310 on pet rescue for the second time and it says level 1310 failed for the second time.As you can see from the photo I have a 3 star score of 54590 and I got a 20 block combo and cleared 100% of the blocks so all the requirements to proceed to the next level have been satisfied.

Why then does it say I have failed?

How can I proceed to the next level if it says I fail every time I complete level 1310. Please look into this for me and let me pass onto the next level as I really like playing this game.

I hope you can help me to carry on playing.this might seem a bit long winded but I am trying to enter at least 100 words, thank you in anticipation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with playing it and stated that there is a room for improvement of not proceeding to the next level. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pet rescue saga. BLIZZARD needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pet rescue saga in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BLIZZARD.

Had an Experience with BLIZZARD?

Comments