1.8

basically i cannot get battle net to connect to my laptop. It has all permissions.

I've tried blizzards customer service, but its non existent. Found their live chat and call back support only to see a *** ton of computer *** i do not understand, as its all written for people that understand tech.

I'm a gamer that's it..i shouldn't have to understand 7 layers of tech *** to play a game my tablet can handle, certainly shouldn't have to understand tech or fill out *** to submit in order to get basic chat support or a call back..the issue is i dunno how to to that (and google is nothing but *** that assume everyone knows this ***) but since i'm on my laptop i have to use battlenet to get to the *** game ..its redundant ***. and with the amount of money those parasites take in they should have quality customer service phone lines 24/7

Product or Service Mentioned: Blizzard World Of Warcraft Video Game.

Preferred solution: GET SOME *** CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE ME JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS OR EXPLAINING *** UNTIL I'M CHATTING WITH OR TALKING TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT.. .

Comments